How will it help
Benefits of outbond training
Outbound training has grown to become a norm at every small/ big organization today. It not only helps people as professionals but also is a great way for self-rejuvenation.
- Corporate benefits: for every manager to be efficient, he must entail certain essential qualities. Outbound training helps inculcate and enhance skills like- leadership, teamwork and stress management which are rather imperative to make a good manager and achieve organizational goals.
- Personal/ individual benefits: the training is a great way for self discovery/ introspection. Efficacy and motivation to do better are two most important things that outdoor trainings helps one achieve. Indulging in group tasks and activities makes one more empathetic towards other people and efficient communication
- Social benefits: for a wholesome learning and experience, it is important to be aware of social surroundings and environment. It not only helps a person at a personal level but also helps him become a better team players
- Organizational benefits: all in all outbound training helps in optimal allocation of resources that further helps achieve organizational goal
Hallmarks of experimental learning
Experimental training is all about physical activeness, knowledge that is cognitively meaningful; and effective group engagements. Primarily it consists of activities that help you reflect on your behavior, hardcore adventurous workouts and involves group management and decision-making. These activities are not the message, but are the medium or process through which the learning takes place.
- Experimental training revolves around the concept of fun with learning. The challenging situations/activities stimulate quick responsiveness and sharpens the mind.
- Since most of the tasks involves team work and group effectiveness, it insinuates a sense of equality and bridges the hierarchical barriers.
- The training by the nature of it tends to demonstrate typical behavioral patterns in people that the participants show in certain situations.
- The structure of the training is designed in a way that it gives the participants the opportunity to exploit their potentials and reach their competitive best. All the activities are planned sequentially starting easy tasks to complex activities.
- These programmes provide opportunities to experiment with new behaviours and skills.