Draped in white serene beauty and ornamented with blue sapphire water streams, Ladhakh is god’s sheer masterpiece. Under the realm of spellbound nature, Ladhakh paints a picturesque canvas of exhilarating landscapes with blue waters, glazing sun, frigid winds, calm desert, verdant forests, it glaciers and sand dunes. Hills and trails offers a stimulating jeep Safari trip to Leh- Ladakh wherein you can devour every bit of its magnificence at your own pace.
Where will I stay?
What will I eat?
• Our package includes three course vegetarian / non vegetarian, hygienic meals during the tour.
• Many times during the tour we will have to take packed lunch as the days would have long drives..
How will I travel
• Night travel from New Delhi to Manali by A/C luxury coach.
• We drive down to Ladakh from Manali.
• On return, we board a flight from Srinagar for onward journey. Tour ends at Srinagar airport.
What about my health
• We do take medical precautions, however, due to high altitude traveler can suffer through headache, loss of appetite, nausea, breathlessness and loss of sleep. These ailments are temporary and disappear as soon as the person gets acclimated to the weather conditions.
• In case of sever medical emergency, all the cost incurred by us on treatment are to be borne by the traveler immediately in cash.
• To ensure safety at all points of time, it is highly advisable to follow the instructions of the group leader.
Reaching New Delhi and meeting at Himachal Pradesh Tourism Office. Boarding the bus for Manali. Night travel in a/c coach to Manali.
Reaching Manali in morning. Transferred into hotel and then rest.
After breakfast proceed towards Jispa. Stop en route at Rohtang pass.
After breakfast proceed towards Sarchu. En-route we cross Baralacha pass.
Sarchu to Tso-Moriri Lake. After breakfast a drive of almost 200 km. full of beautiful landscapes. First you reach at Tso-kar Lake and 85 km ahead is Tso-moriri Lake.
Tso-Moriri Lake to Leh. Drive via Sumdo and Chuma – Thang. Enroute stop at Mahe Bridge and then follow the unmetalled road through Sumdo village. Enroute drive past beautiful villages of Nurnis, Kery and Kadgam.
Leh to Nubra valley. While going towards Nubra valley,we would cross the highest motorable pass in the world, Khardung la. Visit to Diskit monastery on the way. Visit the Sand Dunes spread across Hundar Village.
Nubra Valley to Leh. After breakfast proceed to Leh cross Khardung La once again and reach Leh. Visit to Shanti Stupa.
Leh to Pangong Lake. Pangong Lake is the highest land locked lake. On the way visit Shey & Thiksey. Drive through Changla pass, the third highest pass in the world.
Pangong Lake to Leh. Drive back to Leh and visit Hemis Monastery on the return journey.
Leh to Kargil via Alchi and Lamayuru. Visit to Alchi monastery, Indus & Zanskar river Sangam site, Pathir Sahib Gurudwara, Magnetic Hill, Moon landscape, Hall of Fame (which has a museum of the Kargil War memorabilia). En-route visit monasteries of Mulbekh & Lamayuru, Reach Kargil by late in the evening.
Kargil to Srinagar. Experience the view of Kargil in morning and visit Vijay Smarak. Pay homage to the martyrs of Kargil War and arrive in Srinagar by Afternoon. Rest day for free to do your own activities.
Transfer to Srinagar airport for onward journey.